1. Choose your event
2. Reserve your spot
50% reservation deposit. You will receive a confirmation email with all details
3. Fill in the medical intake form
To ensure safety and provide individualized support
4. Book a call with us
To know you personally and prepare you for the journey ahead
5. Plan your travel
Book the flights. Transport from/to Barcelona center/airport will be arranged by us
6. Prepare your body & mind
3 weeks before the retreat, we will provide you preparation guidelines
7. Event begins
Time to surrender – we will take care of everything else
8. Journey continues
We will support you with the integration process. The Avalon family will always be there for you
1) From 7th June, all passengers who come from ANY country except South Africa, Botsuana, Eswaitini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbaue have free entry into Spanish territory if they are already vaccinated.
2) From 7th June, all passengers who come from Schengen area have free entry into Spanish territory if A) they are vaccinated, B) they have already had the disease in the last six months or C) they present a negative test carried out maximum 48 hours before (PCR or antigen test).
3) If you come from Australia, Argentina, Bahrain, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Kuwait, Peru, Rwanda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Hong Kong, Macao, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Canada, Jordan, Qatar and Saudi Arabia you can travel to Spain without any justification. If you are from one of these countries, please contact us and we will tell if you need a test or not.
4) However, if due to COVID-19 related circumstances you would not be able to attend the retreat you booked, we offer a flexible reservation policy. Upon your notification of the maximum of two weeks, you will be able to transfer your deposit with the same conditions to any of our future retreats.
Updated on December 1st 2021